Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just another day in the pharmacy - by Katrina

I do not remember nor can I imagine how I was able to practise wholistic care as a pharmacist before I added Bush Flower Essences to my healing kit.

Just yesterday I was able to recommend...

   Emergency for fear of flying, also for post-concussion and post-trauma.
   Space-Clearing Mist for a new home with a very strange, unsettling feeling about it.
   Calm and Clear for a baby not able to sleep.
   Dynamis and Alpine Mint Bush to revitalise a caring daughter.
   Electro for post-radiation therapy.
   She-Oak in Woman blend for a young lady trying everything to conceive.
   'Grey and Green Spiders' for nightmares.
   Transition for a dying parent.
    Space Clearing Mist and Relationship to reset boundaries and dissolve resentments after a break-up.   

My aim : to consciously and creatively complement conventional medicines with ease, safety and benefit.
My humble vision : to have Bush Flower Essences available in every pharmacy.

...then there is me taking Creative blend to find my voice and heading off to pharmacy-land again...

1 comment:

  1. they are amazing tools that suprise me almost every time I use them. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete