Sunday, January 23, 2011

The secret powers of ABUND-essence? - by Katrina

I wondered recently whether ABUND-essence was responsible for the sale of a local house that had been on the market forever - maybe??? Out of pure desperation, the owners started taking the ABUND-essence blend and SOLD the house within weeks.

Over the years I have both heard about and personally experienced the many joys of ABUND-essence. Situations where people who start taking this blend suddenly find jobs, receive random presents, open their hearts more easily to relationships and win unexpected prizes have been reported.  

As for me I continue to enjoy observing these Essences working in their oh-so-mysterious ways...

If you would like to test out some ABUND for yourself please email me katrina@bushflowerhealing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment