Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bliss at LAKE BAIKAL - by Katrina

I have just been lucky enough to be a participant in Ian White's latest Light Frequency Essence Workshop in Sydney over the weekend. Ian took us on an amazing journey 'around the world' sharing with us his insights and experiences in making up his latest range of vibrational Essences made all over the planet from Antarctica to Greenland, from the Amazon to Madagascar !!!

LAKE BAIKAL is an Essence that was made by Ian in Siberia.

Taking this Essence at the workshop had quite a profound effect on me and again showed me how powerful these Essences can be in transforming our lives.

From the very moment I took these drops, I felt a transformation. My energy raised and I felt joy and happiness. The tiredness of my early start 'magically' disappeared as I was also immediately reminded of the many rich and blissful parts of my life and instantly felt able to float past any obstacle life has to offer - it felt like a drug to me the effect was so potent.

After using vibrational Essences for many years, it was lovely to be reminded in such a setting of this potency and the possibilities within us that such Essences can ignite. Each of us is living a unique journey and different Essences are relevant at different times - my 'Lake Baikal' is now !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment