Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mt Pinatubo - by Katrina

I have just started taking Ian White's latest Light Frequency Essence : Mt Pinatubo and feel that I would like to share some brief insights.

There are certain words that come to me : SERENITY, CLARITY and KNOWING amongst them. 

Mt Pinatubo seems to be literally steam-rolling me towards my goals and letting me clarify what it is that I truly want and how I can best achieve this. After taking the Essence for only a week,
it seems to have removed any doubts I have had and to have allowed me to open my mind to the possibilities that await.

I believe that this is a truly power-filled vibrational Essence and highly recommend it to those that are ready to 'fly'.

If you would like to read more about the qualities of the Mt Pinatubo Essence please visit http://www.ausflowers.com.au/cms/preview.asp?NewsID=47

To find out more about the Light Frequency Essence workshops please visit    http://www.ausflowers.com.au/cms/details.asp?NewsID=48#Spirit                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment